Hague Child Abduction

With the increase in international marriages, there is an increasing number of troubles in which one of the couples takes the child back to their own country without the consent of the other when the marital relationship deteriorates. These include cases where Japanese parents return to Japan with their children from abroad, and conversely, cases where foreign parents return to their own country with their children.

In such cases, the Hague Convention has set up a system to return children to the country where they originally lived, and Japan is also a member of this Convention.

Our office handles both cases of bringing children back to Japan and cases of taking them abroad, and the client can be Japanese or foreign national.

Contact us
Please feel free to contact us for any inquiries or questions.
Contact us by phone
9:30〜18:00 (JST) (weekdays)
Contact us by email
Contact form