Question about General civil cases

A foreign friend who speaks only English suffered an accident in Japan and needed to file a claim for damages. Can you support me in English?

Our lawyers will handle all communication with the client in English. Please feel free to contact us.

Contact us
Please feel free to contact us for any inquiries or questions.
Contact us by phone
9:30〜18:00 (JST) (weekdays)
Contact us by email
Contact form